coz it's all in my head..i think about it over and over again..
Okay...so i've deleted those exact words from my previous entry because they looked so redundant and misplaced...therefore, they've formed the title of my current entry....no significance at the moment (they were once..)....i'm sure the beauty of these words will come back soon....when i have a lot more to think about..!
Anyway, Kiran just told me that da Superclub will be closed for an indefinite amount of time...she is obviously upset..hmmm....I don't think it will remain closed for too long because that would incur a heavy loss. Oh well....we'll see....
Bec Boog emailed me to ask if I have been to the workshops and whether i've taken the test. hahha...never did turn up for any of the workshops or tests....i didn't know I had to attend any..hahha...so I guess i have to when i get back to Perth..Another producer has taken my place on "The Drop" during my vacation period and so I think whoever that person is will remain there..i don't think i'd be going back there on wednesday nights.....now I'd get to do stuff on some other shows at a time more convenient for myself...Sara doesn't have to fetch me then...sounds like a good plan..heheh



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home