Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Madness Part I

I cannot comprehend this situation at hand. How could a person whom I thought has become part of my past come back so suddenly? I have never thought this day would come but indeed, it is happening to me. It is so weird. Now, my mind's filled with so many questions...i hate it! Why does he have to come back? I don't understand! It's so mindless!

Now he's telling me he's in Queensland. What da??! And we just exchanged our Aussie numbers...oh dear....I have a feeling that this year is going to be more interesting than I thought it would be...hmmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

hey babe, i know how u're kinda perturbed (see my choice of word here! ;)) by the situation u unwittingly found urself in. cheer up and try to feel better k. u're a brave girl, i know u'll be able to handle it. and besides, u have all of us at cat's to turn to if u need to. =)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

Yes Di...thank u for using that word...you should know by now how much i love it..haha! And thanx for da reassurance.

Farah...yes..it's da same person...jantung aku stopped sekejab aku rasa when he msged me. Muahahaha...dramatic sekali...okay..will let u know what happens next..

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home