Dinner with da whole fam
It was such a hugeee gathering....full strength! 3 cars -- 11 adults (not inclusive of da maids) + 10 kids = chaos!! We went for dinner straight from my Angah's place today...and it was such a hilarious event. When we reached there, we met another set of family...our relatives from Bedok and it became a super huge "congregation"!
Tomorrow, my Angah and Kak Ngah will come over to 241 and we will go to NUH together as he has to be warded before his major operation on Tuesday. Sooo.....da next few days of mine will be spent at NUH definitely..no doubt bout that!
I hope everything will go well..insyaallah...
Oh yah...I came back from KL yesterday....it was a good trip...a lot of da shops were closed tho'...and I didn't get to meet my frens...coz one of them left for Perth da day afta i reached KL and i didn't bring da contact numbers of da other two frens...smart me! I got my sari!!yayyy!! Can't wait for Multicultural Nite 2005!! Hope it will be a blast as usual!



1 Comments:
i get headaches from big family gatherings hence i usually isolate myself in my ivory tower, i.e. my messy bedroom. hehehe.. a/s i know.
Post a Comment
<< Home