Lower Arney set da fire alarm off!!
I opened my eyes at 8.30 this morn and thought i would sleep in somemore....at 9am....i heard this familiar, annoying sounds of the fire alarm...arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh!! Who is it this time?!?!? Apparently, it's someone from the Lower Arney and Priya's pretty sure it's Gabrielle...hahah....she wants to blardy whack da culprit...aiyoh...Fierce lah u Priya....haha
Thought of going to the library to get some books out...do a bit of research before I meet Roderic next week. It's pretty hot today..a bit malas to walk all da way to Reid...Di and I will be going to the city...yayyy!! Gonna get my reprints done...hopefully they'd be ready by today!!
Aiyoh....if only my mom had agreed to get me a cheap,cheap car here...then i could get around faster....haii...oh well....it's okay....i've been just fine without one for da past 3 years...
I've got sooo much food in my room....hahah...the status of my fridge has gone from emptiness to fullness....!Greatness! Anyway, heard from Kiran that Metro City has re-opened...heheh....we'll see how it goes eh...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home