Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Okay...so I don't see my classmates much....in fact, i don't even go to Uni much. I feel so detached from the rest of the student population. Practically in my own world. So you'd think that since we don't see one another much, there's no competition. Wrong! I think everyone's eyeing everyone else...listening closely to what each other's thesis is all about. Everyone or anyone can get first-class which means this is "silent competition". Oh yes...we are becoming quite the sly and scheming bunch of the year.

I recognise half the class from my previous tutes/lectures....i can safely say that we are on friendly terms and i'm glad we are in da same class again but the others whom I haven't seen before...hmmmmmm......i'm very suspicious of them..... all these other smart people I haven't had contact with....damn...they're freaking me out!

Anyway, yes....I'm becoming more and more paranoid.....my head's still giving me a bit of a problem but it's behaving quite well at the moment compared to a few days back...I went for my medical check-up today. The doctor said that I'm all good...Well....i know i'm not really all that good....i shlda ask him to explain the blood in my phlegm. Hah! When he asked me, "how are you today?"...i shlda told him "not very good"....but hey, I want my visa...so I'd rather not say anything that would jeopardise my chances of getting a new visa.

Will be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home