To drive or not to drive...
We have a bit of a dilemma right now. Saturday marks the first of a series of Rise nights. On that same night, Audz and I will be watching 'Abbr' whereas Di and Veenz will be watching 'Saturday Night Fever'. Okay so the latter will be at Burswood...that's great...but the former will be at the Zoo....hmmmmm......how da heck do we get to Rise then?? Audz suggested that perhaps we rent a car....obviously, it's a darn good idea..hahha....and it's wayyy cheaper to rent a car here than in Singapore. But for under-25 renters, there's an extra charge of $23 per day. Crap! Manual cars cost cheaper...but hey, I ain't gonna drive another manual car unless Ying gets drunk again. Haha. Hmmm....
I shall stop sleeping too much now...but those huge pills keep making me drowsy...and they're bitter too...yucks! Even tho' I'm sick, no one will really know man....seriously, I've been talking and laughing like normal....according to Jmil, it's resistance...hmmmm....anyway, i will try reading all the shitload of stuff that Roderick left me with and email him my outline. I betta do so before Thurs!Arrgghh!
Oh yes...i collected my convo pics...the ones I sent for enlargement...aiyoh...to think that I told myself i would smile nicely when i'm up on stage but nooo...i was laughing coz those girls shouted so loudly...hahah....lucky i'd have another go at it next yr..heheh....okay time to hit da books!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home