Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Monday, March 28, 2005

It's like that y'all

The past 48 hours have been maddd!! I did so many things with the girls that it's just unbelievable that only 48 hours have passed....it seemed like an eternity because we did too many things man!

Okay....so Audz and I decided to rent a car. Called my mom to tell her about it and well yes....she sounded worried but she said okay. So on Friday night, I was up till about 3 plus coz of my 'Angels and Demons'...I was sooo surprised to see Nas and Jamil up as well....weird...hahahah....we were all supposed to sleep earlier...later in the morn, i found out that Di also slept around da same time. haha...! Okay so Nas couldn't wake up to go to the city with us...amazingly, Di could...whereas I had to drag myself out of bed when Audz called me at around 9. Met Audz at da bus-stop and we headed to Budget. As usual, it's a white car...Hyundai this time...nice and comfy. Drove to the carpark near Myer and then, we started shopping for groceries. It was around 2.30 when we decided to go back coz we were so tired and sleepy that we just had to take a nap before doing anything else.

Dropped Audz off and then we decided to visit Jan coz like Audz, her housemates were at camp. Lingered around for a while in her cosy home before we left for college again...this time, with Jan's pillow and blanket coz she was gonna sleep over after Rise. So...once I got back to my room, I washed up a bit, did some other small things then I took my much-needed nap. Woke up at 5.30 and realised that I was gonna be quite late. Took a shower then put on my clothes and make-up and while I was doing that....the rest were outside and Kiran was threatening to come in...and I was half-naked...well anyway, i put on my clothes and stuff and told her to come in using her key. So it was quite kecoh for a while...hahahah....suddenly, everyone was in my room.

Picked Audz up and we made our way to the Zoo for 'ABBR'. It was quite a short trip there...the zoo ain't very far from college. Smooth ride and all...no hiccups. There were sooo many people there, mostly da older generation and they dragged their young kids along. We brought our mat and found a spot quite near the stage but immediately after 'ABBR' came out, the crowd started moving in and our view was practically blocked. We had more fun in the second half of the show as we went right in front of the stage to get a better view. The show ended at 9pm so we thought we'd fetch some of the girls first instead of going straight to Rise. So we picked Di, Nas and Jamil up and some Aussie girls were damn rude. They took our parking spot but we found another one almost immediately anyway and managed to get into Rise before 11. Coolness!

Kiran, Veenz and Jan were already there when we arrived. The crowd was still tame until about 11 plus. After 12, it became more crowded and at 1 plus...it was almost "murder" on the dance floor. We were there till about 3. Everyone was damnnn tired man! I was ready to collapse...the sole of my feet were so sore that I cldn't walk properly. We were all kinda famished (and plus, we've planned it so well!hahah!), we drove down to Fast Eddy's.

By the time we reached home, it was almost 5. Audz slept over and we talked a bit..mostly about Rise stuff...and 'ABBR'.

Jan was sooo noisy in the morning and was bugging me to wake up...and she did that by standing on the balcony...she wasn't even in my room! I ended up waking up at 12.45pm...i was just too tired! Called everyone up but no one seemed to have their phones with them. So went down to look for them and found them in the JCR. By 2.30 pm, we were ready to go to the city again. Bought stuff then had bubble tea and tea eggs. I bought the other 2 Dan Brown novels that I don't already have...heheh...After that, sent Jamil to Curtin and came back to college for dinner. Di and I had already bought tix to "The Ring 2" when we were in the city.

So at 8.15pm, we went out again. Veenz came with us and it was like all last-minute! Di made us run up the stairs coz she didn't wanna miss the trailers...by the time we sat down, Veenz and I were panting like mad! After the movie, it was damn freaky when we went to the carpark and found out that everything had been shut down, incldg the lift and the cashier wasn't there. So we quickly walked up to the 4th level!! It was already raining and there was too much water flowing around us...(Ring 2...ahakz!). Found the car and sped off!

Reached college at around 11.30...and now, contemplating on whether to go to Conca's for supper coz we're not sure if it's open...hmmmm.....

We've been eating and eating since we got da car...hahahha....2 days of pure bliss man! And later today, we might go to Jo's place for lunch....hmmm...definitely hafta get back to studying after that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

i tell u razoo.. it was just a mad weekend. we stayed within the vicinity geographically but we pretty much strayed in every single direction! hahaha.. yeah i couldn't believe it was just about 2-3 days. anywayz, when u wake up from your nap, let's watch dvds! there's the original texas chainsaw massacre and i pinched bride and prejudice from chan! hehehe

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home