Yayyy....I've got my own dial-up!
And that's how these pics were uploaded! No....it's not broadband or ADSL but it's definitely sufficient for now...I've got sooo much to catch up on...not only talking about books, but people too.
As usual, I opened my eyes and checked the time on my handphone...that was when I realised that a msg was waiting to be read. In my blurry state, I could somehow fathom who the msg was from and what it was about. And then, I went back to sleep. Hmmmm.....yes I'm happy he msged me but I dare not be too hopeful/excited that he would continue to be around. He has done it once, he can do it again.
I'm listening to Elite's "Sesuatu di dalam dirimu"...ooOoOo...damn those lyrics! This whole album reminds me of secondary school...so nostalgic. I miss those days...I really do. But at the same time, I'm embracing this whole new life I have at the moment. No...I'm not saying that I've left my previous life behind...in fact, I take it everywhere I go...as a reminder of what not to do, as a motivation to move forward and as an affirmation that I have people whom I can trust..who have given me an unlimited amount of love that have kept me going...that have helped me surmount uncountable defeats and obstacles.
So yes...Sumi..if you're reading this: We are still as tight. Like I've said, it's only the circumstances that have made it seem otherwise.
"We family...ain't a damn thing change...unless it's you."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home