Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Friday, April 08, 2005

For Friendship Shake!

"How is it possible to feel nostalgia for a world I never knew?" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Today, I was initially woken up by Jamil who went " Razoo...wake up..it's 11.." on the balcony....I ignored her...hahah....and then, someone knocked on my door. I was like, "who's thatttttttttt?!?!?" I opened the door and saw Di....hahah....I had the "why-the-heck-did-u-knock-on-my-door" look on my face and so she reacted quite promptly by offering me strawberry milkshake...yayyy....xie2 ni! hehehhe!

We've been mispronouncing quite a number of words these days...instead of saying for friendship sake, yours truly went friendship shake...and then last night, Jamil answered my phone and went, "Rasoo residence"...like HUH?hahahha...yes..try again dok!

For the first time this aftanoon, Di met my supervisor....and she almost burst out laughing in front of him. She came with me to collect my article....and while we were climbing up da stairs at Soci, suddenly Roderic was already in front of me and he went, "Hi Raha..." in his usual tone. Once he was out of sight, Di couldn't contain her amusement. So yes..Jamil does it very well.

Had dinner with Audz today...we walked to Bibik Chan's....was planning to go to Nando's but ended up at BC. Came back at around 6.45 coz I had a mentors' meeting...didn't even remember signing up for it but I must have since Jodie sent me a "friendly" reminder.

Oh yah...Veenz n Jmil helped me figure out what to wear for da river cruise....yayyy! I hope it's gonna be an absolutely fun night!...I have a feeling it would be!

"You gotta fight for every breath and tell death to go to hell." - Ernesto "Che" Guevara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home