Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Monday, April 11, 2005

How Does it Feel?

Title taken from one of Westlife's songs...predictable..haha.

I'm so psycho these days...well..more psycho than usual. I've been handwashing my clothes...crazy ain't it? So at the moment, since both of my hardworking neighbours are in Uni, I've hung my clothes to dry on both their airers plus mine of course.

As usual, I've been taking posters off the walls in Uni...hahah...shhhhh!! Now I have a poster of Venezuela's People's Power on my door and another one on my wardrobe door.

Okay we have this bet going...I don't know how it happened really but I think it came out of what little faith Chan and Di have in me waking up early to send reserve books back to the library at 8am. Lalalalala....yah guys...get the strawberry milkshake ready...! Too much y'know....too much....tsk tsk.....Hmmmm...and NO sabotaging...! If I win tomorrow, I'll put up a picture of myself with my much-deserved prize!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Westlife.

Ya u bloody thief! Never steal one for me!!! *sob*

And I bet u won't wake up tmr... muahahahhahaahhaaa!!!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home