Moulin Rouge
“Yes, I had come to live a penniless existence. I had come to write about truth, beauty, freedom, and that which I believed in above all things, love.”
It was supposed to be a special night. Turned out to be okay. I would rather write about my knitting session with Steph. Yes....I've learnt how to knit (and this started at midnite)...how exciting....According to Fiona and Steph, I'm a bit too ambitious (coz I mentioned something bout a blanket..haha). I shall knit some scarfs for da ladies in my family. Right...how long is that gonna take me? Hmmmmm........By the way...I love, love, love your staircase....oh wait...i did tell ya that rite? Hehehe!
Ended up sleeping at 6 coz had too much to talk about with Audz. I might upload some pics here. Shall let da pics do da talking.
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom, but above all, love…"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home