Missy R on da swing
Okay so I was having a mood swing. I'll tell the Moulin Rouge story now.
We left college at around 6.45pm and was lingering around the Swan Bells area till we were asked to board at around 8pm. It was quite psycho when we decided to play the chop-chilli-chop game while waiting around aimlessly. My goodness....most of the Trinity guys dressed up as women. Like....very attractive dudes..*rolls eyes*
Once we got onboard, we were shifting around for a while and then settled on seats somewhere near the dancefloor (surprise...surprise...). Had some snacks and drinks before we hit da dancefloor. Party-starters dropped some hot tunes....respect to Mikayla and her crew...not bad...not bad at all. I must drop my expectations a notch.
It was a nice first-time experience. Even tho' the after-river cruise plans did not go accordingly, I had a good time with the whole gang and hey....at least, at the end of the day, I acquired a new skill...hehehhe...I can't wait to get my needles and yarn.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home