Approaching the much-awaited weekend
I forgot to mention that my application for a work visa has been approved last week and I've got my TFN yesterday. So everything's pretty much settled...now I just need a job. I keep changing my mind about it. Mom says that I don't have to work...she's wondering why I am so keen on working when I should be concentrating on my studies. Well...experience I supposed...and the other perks too!
This is the only time I can work at my own pace and not feel sooo stressed out over it coz it's not my permanent job. I don't see when else I can do freelance work like this. Oh....my knitting skills are getting better.....I'm so blardy obsessed with it. I went to the city again to get more yarn and OoOOoOoo...they're all soo nice and soft, i just wanna get them all!
Tomorrow, we're gonna have dinner at Annalaskhmi...is that how you spell it? I have no idea..never been there so i'm quite excited bout it. It's a long weekend and my schedule's pretty darn packed. Haha..hope everything goes well.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home