It's Ladies' Nightttttt! (or day that is..)
My mom organised this fantastic maulud at Al-Iman which was attended by the Johan Qariah Hjh Rahmas from Johor Bahru and syarahan was by Ustazah Hjh Siti Rahmah. Great job by the both of them and of course, superb organisation on my mom's side.
It was sooo interesting...esp. the syarahan which was about "akhlak". This issue has always been my top priority. I always hear my mom's words everywhere I go...that I should never forget to jaga my akhlak...as in everything I do, I need to bear in mind that I am a Muslim girl so I have to be tertib (proper).....I hold on to these words...these rules that I have oh-so-often been reminded of by my mom were uttered once again by Ustazah Siti Rahmah. She stressed on the importance of having both "Iman" and "Ilmu" to guide us...that having one without the other
will not guarantee us good akhlak.
I wish I cld read the Quran as well as the qariah...hmmm.....when there's a will, there's a way I suppose..anyway, this event has given me the opportunity to spend a little bit more time with my teenage niece...had a few good conversations with her...
My cousin who got married last weekend came with her husband...such a compatible couple...this new cousin of mine reminds me of someone....i just don't know who..hahah..



2 Comments:
Isn't it tertib instead of tertip?
yes it is tertib...thank u for the spell-check..whoever u are..hehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home