Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tribute to Atomic Kitten's missing fourth member

Greetings, elusive final member of Atomic Kitten.Really lah, I keep associating you with them, can't explain why! Thanks so very much for having me around and keeping me company while im back here in Perth! I will never be able to play Snap & Donkey with anyone else but you because we have so much fun trying to snap each others hands off during SNAP HAHA.

I am surely going to miss this moments, but I suppose with my wedding coming up and a tentative European journey next June, you know we will have more wacky and memorable moments to share. Yes, we will go for coffee at Gloria Jean's tomorrow, we will thrash Harbourtown till we drop and we will play a couple more rounds of Donkey and laugh our a**es off before I return to my serious life teaching GP for a living and complaining about being a size 14-16 in a Liliputian-filled land. Oh well!

Wishing you a wonderful and fruitful final semester ahead. It is going to be very challenging, but since you have stood up to so many tests in this life with so much faith, wisdom, talent and wit already, I am sure that this next round will be affirm all that you have been and all that you are. Take care my dear and hope Allah will keep you in His Care always! If you need anything at all, you know the drill!

Love you heaps,
Suzie aka Kak Suz aka Mrs Mohamed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home