Sailing the 7 seas on Friday the 13th.
IT came and went by really fast. Multicultural Night I mean. And yes, on the same night, we watched "IT". I almost fell asleep on the couch....wait...I think I did but Di pestered me to wake up.
Before MC night, we went to Martineuse (okay i can't remember how to spell it for nuts...anyway, it has always been known as "that French pastry shop") for some French delicacies and to give Claude her birthday pressies. Can't believe the water pipes burst in South Perth causing a massive traffic congestion. We were almost late for MC night. So anyway....it was like old times...we were all at MC night once again....that was my last. Audz stayed over and we woke up at around 1 so decided to have lunch in the city yesterday. Had a couple of encounters but not worth blogging about.
Anyway, came back at 5 and called Yasmin to go cycling as planned. Found out that my helmets were stolen. Pumped my bike up...it was sooo damn tiring! Thanx Yasmin for pumping up da back tyre as I had to go look for a helmet. Lynn's pump is sooo cute by the way! Yeah...so thought I would borrow Sara's. Knocked on her door and she was like, "Eh...masih kat sini?? Belum pergi lagik?" And so, she joined us. I had to venture down to the other side of Upper Whifeld to borrow Sha's helmet. It was such a fun cycle to the pirate ship...we took some pictures there and we unanimously agreed to cycle again. Looks like I won't be selling my bike anytime soon. I hope I won't lose my only customer at the moment - Yvonne. Hahah....speaking of which, I can't wait for our 11-course dinner at Dusit Thai.
Will upload pictures from the MC night.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home