"I always think of you as the fourth member of Atomic Kitten"
And so says Kak Suz about three hours ago. This she said while I was still in bed and she was eating her kebab. That woke me up! Hahaha! I hope you're having fun there at Harbour Town...and I'm sure you'll be showing me some great buys later on!
Anyway, an update on the proposal presentation. I was a bit upset after that. Everyone was slammed here and there but when it came to my turn, it was hard to swallow. Plus, I was a bit angry at myself for not covering those issues that were brought up by Samina and Jie beforehand. Went to the city with Audz to put the rough day behind me.
Last Sunday was part of the long weekend so Audz and I went for "One Love" and "Playaz Ball". So many familiar faces at the former....and a couple of familiar ones at the latter as well. Overall, it was quite an experience. Thanx to Sara for lending us her car. Spent the whole of Monday lazing around. It was only much later at night that I started studying.
The weather has been pretty stormy *the wind is blowing really strong as I type*...Been raining non-stop. But hey.....such psycho weather has never stopped us from doing stuff...hahah! Tomorrow, we'll be having lunch with Kate O as she just came back from Indon and since Kak Suz is here, it'd be a much-anticipated reunion.
I have one semester left....it's so unbelievably fast....I've a few more things to do before I call it quits. What an amazing experience it has been for me and I want to end my Uni life knowing that I've done what I've wanted to do all along and that I've lived my life to the fullest, with my principles and morales still in place.
"Don't let your head rule your heart...don't let your world be torn apart...don't keep it all to yourself...just let all your emotion run free...with someone like me....that's the way it should be..." - 'Someone Like Me' , Atomic Kitten



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home