Does that sound like the bus to you?
I spent the whole day in the city (dan kawasan2 yang sewaktu dengannya) with Audz yesterday. We met at 11 am. Stopped by Lincraft to exchange the green yarn for the blue one instead. Oh yes..I've completed 3 scarfs!! Yayyy!! So after that, we went to have lunch at KFC before heading off to Harbour Town. I found this very interesting tee....i love it!!
After that, we went to the Immigration place at Fitzgerald St. Went back to the city to get tix for 'Dangerous Liaisons'. Stopped by a couple of places on the other side of the city which we seldom go and which we should explore more! Then, went down to Stirling Highway to get food...FOUND MY CASA GREEK YOGURT!! I swear it's the best kind of yogurt...you guys should try it....it's real milky..I'm licking my lips as I'm typing these. Gotta go eat some after this!
By the way, in relation to the title...I think we take the buses too often that now I can recognise the sounds of one without seeing it. Haha!



3 Comments:
raha...i changed my addy...
http://nachi.blogdrive.com
Wassup...enjoying the good life for sure!!
Enjoy homie! :)
Sometimes voyeurisms are good remedies for the unquiet soul...
Post a Comment
<< Home