Ways to get out of the SCR...alive.
We had a funny conversation at dinner about how to "explain" your presence in the SCR when you are actually not an SCR member. Tried and tested...the best is still hiding behind the sofa nearest to the M.E. Wood. Theatre. Thanx to Veenz...we now know what works and what doesn't..coz she was the guinea pig! Hahah! I can still remember the loud thud as Veenz fell on her knees...good job, hommie...u actually dove!
See...if you're lying down on the sofa, a quick escape is by jumping straight out to the back of it...u seriously have no time to get up first. And no Chan...it doesn't work to hide on the balcony because it only takes 2 seconds to open the door of the SCR.
I must bring up a couple of good suggestions tho'...First, as suggested by Di, the moment you hear someone coming in, you stand up and start telling the other person, "oh yeah...thought I'll just come in and say hi...i'm going off now..." Now, that might just work but we haven't tried it before so I'm not sure. Second, I think Sister suggested this - to hide behind the curtains..hmmmm....could work. Again...we haven't put this to the test. So at the moment, what works is Veenz' ultimate jump off the sofa. That, my readers, is the true sign of a person dying to escape. Hahahah!
As for me, being the Secretary of the SCR, I would just act "blind". Seriously, I have no idea what to do if I were caught watching TV with a JCR member in the highly-exclusive SCR. The best is to pretend I don't know what's happening (which is total BS coz I should know the rules better than anyone else!).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home