Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Monday, July 04, 2005

He's screwing her.

As promised, my newest entry with the above title (okay sorry...i missed the word "definitely"). Anyway, we'll take it either way...including however you said it, Yan.

Had a good day, catching up with my Kranji mates. These peeps are my good friends.....after 10 years, we're still going strong...no matter how long we've been away from one another, we'll always pick things up where we left them. We'll always have stuff to talk about, never at a loss for words....and certainly, the table is never quiet. I do miss those times when we used to meet up every month after we left KSS. But I realise since then that it doesn't matter how much we see one another, it's the friendship that we have in our hearts.

So anyway, I was awoken at 10 by my maid who said that a friend called. Thought Sumi had woken up and that's why she called but apparently, it was due to another matter which I shall not elaborate and which obviously, the 5 of us who were in town today discussed rather extensively about. Met Sumi for lunch at Suki Sushi - Cineleisure...as usual, with us around, stupid things happened. And then, waited for Farah.

At last, after 8 years, we've finally made our personalised rings. It's soooo cool! I'm thinking maybe we can make another ring, this time...the whole gang would have it....but we gotta think of a new inscription. With our brand new bling-bling, we headed to Maestro Bistro where we waited for Yan. Ordered drinks...and again, funny things happened...but it's just us...hahah. Ordered Fondue......the last time I had fondue was 2 years ago, during Prescott's wing meeting with Emma.

We left Maestro and made our way to Starbucks where we waited for Zie. Stayed there for a while....talking and laughing and planning our dinner (which is this coming Saturday!!!). We made the calling up there and then. Can't believe Haizu is still using the same number....!! After our business at Starbucks was done, we went back to Cineleisure. That was where we had a rather thorough discussion where the above title is a product of. Ina came afterwards but it was already quite late. I promised my mom I would come home for dinner so I left with Farah and Yan.

Hopefully, the rest of the peeps will be able to make it for the dinner @ Hyatt. Would be another absolutely crazy hook-up if everyone comes down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home