Kak Suz's post-engagement party
Last Saturday, I drove to Bishan to attend a very important function...hehehe....it was Kak Suz's post-engagement party...heheheh...it was quite hilarious while i was on my way there because dear Kak Suz told me to drive straight all da way from Yishun...and so I did....i was driving straight for 15 minutes and thought I had lost my way when I received calls from Di who was waiting at da void deck and Jmil (who, by da way, thought i was supposed to meet her at da MRT station...*apa sajaaa dok*).....I was about to panic when i saw da word "BISHAN" in front of me....phewwww!...What a relief!
And so...it was a lovely gathering.....catching up with da others and playing "taboo" which was fun...*yeah Naz...what rows on your head?*..heehhehe....very fun indeed! I'm happy for Suz coz she has finally found her man and everything has fallen into place for her...je trouve ca passionant....*winks*
Well....I'm looking forward to helping you out with da wedding arrangements...hehehe....and I'm honoured to be given the chance to do so...
Luv...
Bridesmaid-to-be



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home