Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Counting down...

I have 21 days left in Singapore before I head back to Perth...wow....how time flies...this is unbelievable...A month ago, I was fretting over my Honours application...and a month later, I'm packing my luggage...Sometimes, I feel that it's such a waste how much I worry for certain things because in the end, all I need is FAITH..in GOD and in MYSELF.

Yesterday, I had a chat with Di because I feel that she can understand my plight as she is also an Auntie to young kids who are growing up. I was feeling a bit tired, having to handle my nieces and nephews almost every day...and it's taking a toll on me...I wonder how my Mom can actually endure it for soooo long.

It's not that I don't care or I don't want to be around them but I need my space at times and I would like to spend some quiet time with my Mom...Furthermore, whenever I have to take care of them altogether simultaneously, it drains me out...and I feel as tho' i'm taking on more responsibilities than I can ever imagine. Suddenly, I feel that I'm not ready at all for all these and at this point of time, I can actually afford to leave behind these responsibilities...yet I kept on feeling obliged to contribute...and I'm tired now...

Anyway...yes....that's what I chatted with Di about yesterday...and she did give me some good insights...

Now..onto other things...I've been practising and practising and the more I practise, the more i'm convinced it's gonna take me eons to reach grade 4...damnit...but no...i shall not give up...(haha!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

wow! didn't know i actually managed to give u some insight on the matter. haha.. i really do hope u're feeling better about the situation and it gets resolved soon. besides, u definitely have to take time out for yourself since u're returning to perth and need to get a lot done.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home