things to look forward to...and the has-beens
There are quite a number of things that I look forward to in Perth....I hope that it doesn't take long to re-adjust to da life there.
I'm feeling a bit nervous actually.....I know this is normal coz i've shuttled to and fro so many times before...yet I could never control my nerves..
I know Veenz and me will continue with our dance class and who knows, we'll get involved in another Soiree...And since Audz is still in Perth, I know for sure that we are going to watch more plays, ballets and musicals...
I'll be moving back to Upper Prescott (yes...so Jmil is gonna be my neighbour again..heheh..back to old times..) and I must say that it's gonna be a bit different from da U.Pres i knew 2 years back...hmmmm....however, I'm sure it's gonna be a great change coz now, I'm more certain I have da right people around me...these people helped lift my spirits up when I was trying to get on with life last semester...and I hope things will just get betta from now on...
Kiran called da other day and she seems to have this social calendar all drawn out....including mine...hahaha....she's mad i tell you...I'm smiling now thinking of our previous Superclub adventures..hahha...
I kinda miss my Social Sec post....I love working with my HC'04....Anna, Audz, Nella, Yvette, Elfie, Sara, Dyan and Nelly....we were such a powerhouse and I've had tremendous fun working with them...it's unbelievable how 1 year can be over so soon...it's true what they say...
le temps passe vite quand on s'amuse..time flies when u're havin' fun..
They've given me so much support when I was ovewhelmed with so much stuff to do for the La Masquerade Ball...I'm glad I'm gonna be seeing some of them often this year...Thank God that Elfie's in da same department as me...we can freak out together..hahah..! And i think da joke's on Nella again...she's gonna be on da piano....oh mannn....so many memories...
signing off...DJ Sunshine...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home