Tryin' to update my website in these few days...
I haven't updated my website for quite some time now....I don't really know what to do with it....I wouldn't want too many changes done to it tho'...hmmm....
I'm on MSN now...and this person whom I haven't chatted with and haven't heard from for da past 4 years is online...I was so shocked to see his nickname under my online contacts...
hmmmm....but I'm not sure whether I should talk to him...it's complicated...i think I'll tell Farah...
Yesterday, my cousin came over and I managed to talk to her a bit about my plans n stuff....she told me about the job at PA and what it's all about...sounds very interesting tho' a bit scary as the hours are long and unpredictable...but it does sound like something I would enjoy...I think i'll give it a go..
I've 3 entries in less than an hour....this is crayyyzeee....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home