Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Other things don't matter if we know and hold on to the truth

Just came back an hour ago... Went to watch Fantastic 4 with my kaum kerabat after our long dinner at Straitskitchen. Been a long time since I last watched a midnight. Not too bad a movie I reckon tho' I did expect a bit more of a plot...hmmm...i'm not sure exactly what I'm driving at here...but yeah...

Dinner was good. Had exceptionally familiar connections with all things KSS. Some things just don't and won't change...like the squabbling and the fav. past-time of annoying others...And thanx guys for the many suggestions on the matter at hand. It can't get any better than having votes taken at the table...really...!Hahah!

Even tho' this matter is making me feel rather "sakit hati", I feel that in general, I'm happy. I was so stressed out in Perth that my system was going haywire but now I feel that it is at a good pace...and of course, there are signs showing that I'm healthy...*ladies' stuff*. The things that have made me happy are aplenty....such as knowing I'm almost done with my thesis, meeting people whom I haven't seen for some time (this, especially, has made me feel estatic beyond words!), sharing good conversations with ppl who know me well and vice-versa...priceless i tell you...priceless...

Thanx Sumi for calling me just to put my mind at ease. I appreciate that. And Farah, no...I won't say sorry for a wrong I haven't committed...so rest assured that that's not one of the available options thus far. I do understand the logic of what was being put forward.....I know if I were to let it be (even tho' it is not in my heart to do so willingly at the moment but eventually, I know I would accept it), I would be the better woMAN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

i'm glad that u've been well lately, babe and that u had a great time with good, ol' company. winter break is coming to an end and the results will be out tomorrow! *stress* *panic* *fear* yeeeaaarrgghh! yeah lah.. u know me. =p

fantastic four really didn't leave me with much of an impression. i feel sorry for ff fans. jessica alba is NO sue storm!! but on a more positive note, sin city rawkz!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, I love straits kitchen. Ya Razoo.. the buggers there are so friendly... so friendly that the mama at the Indian cuisine fella said "Miss, that is chicken" thinking I'm bloody vegetarian. I'm like thinking "hello... so kepo for what?"... but nvm... nice to know that there are concerned cooks around... hahahaha!!

Congratz on your recent Invasion of Alien babies! Well done! :-D

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home