Deal with the drama...deal with me.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Shall we sidestep?
Where I go, drama seems to follow. I am not an attention-seeker. Anyone who says that I am doesn't know me therefore shouldn't pretend to be my friend. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and psycho-loving friends. I go through my days knowing that there are many who want to see me succeed happily in life. These people give me their endless support, often unconditionally. I have a tendency to give freely - my love, my trust and my time to those who matter. My affection is entrenched in every single thing I do for those who are dear to me. I am generous with kind words if you actually deserve them but if you don't, I suggest you move fast coz my wrath knows no boundaries. I don't fake a front. I love buying presents/gifts for people who occupy a soft spot in my heart. As I have been showered with some of the best things in life, I am, in turn, extremely adamant on sharing the love. Actions really do speak louder than words. I believe I learn something valuable in every phase of my life and after each enriching experience, I take away with me undying hope coupled with unfaltering faith. The 4 years I spent in Perth gave me the courage and avenues to explore my strengths and weaknesses. Hence, I am at a stage of my life whereby I know what I want and who I want to be with. Needless to say, "I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately". Thanx Gavin DeGraw.
And it's a shame that we got to spend our time,
Being mad about the same things...over and over again.
![]() | Wish Bear |
Just a lil' while ago.....
And when I give, I give with a heart that's full of love and faith for I have been blessed in this life with just as much.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home