Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

NUS Commencement for the Class of 2005

It was such a mad rush!! I was initially visiting my relatives (as per usual...my mom makes sure I visit the elders before I leave for Perth) after which we went to Lot 1 to collect the camera casing and to get the girls' graduationg gifts. Ooooo....really cute flowers that my mom and me got them.

My bro fetch me from home and sent me to the UCC. After that, we went to fetch my sis-in-law and then my Dad before we proceed to buy durians. I'm feeling soooo full now! Came back...had a short rest then went to my Along and Angah's places.

I'm gonna finish the 4th Harry Potter book soon. I think this is a personal record.....4 books within the span of less than 2 weeks...!All in the spirit of Potterhead Inc...I promised my fellow members I would finish all five books before the next one comes out. At first, I thought it was supposed to be before the movie comes out, which will be in November but apparently, my fellow members are not going to cut me some slack.....thank you very much girls!

All right...tomorrow gotta do check-in.....last flight from SG as a student! Has it really been 4 years???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home